I am so excited and thank you so much for highlighting and giving my blog the Liebster Blog Award... Nancy Stoltenberg at http://nstoltenbergwbt.blogspot.com/
So, the purpose of this award is to highlight new bloggers with less than 200 followers.
Here are the rules:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. Thank the giver and link back to them.
3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Chris Rekstad at http://chrisrekstad.blogspot.com/--- is one of the WBT founders and offers great insight into all aspects of WBT for the newbie to the veteran
- Roxi Shayne at http://wholebrainwithroxishayne.blogspot.com/--- offers a lot of new ideas, videos, and guidance through showcasing her older students utilizing WBT in many different settings
- Farrah Shipley at http://mrsshipleywholebrainteaching.blogspot.com/--- Farrah will provide you with the motivation to change the world of teaching through WBT
- Miss L at http://misslwholebrainteaching.blogspot.com/--- great resource, as she was just chosen to be the official WBT BLOG BUG
- Staci Glass at http://wbtblogger.blogspot.com/--- is so full of enthusiasm and ideas on how to get all educators on board with the WBT journey in your district