Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Really...tomorrow is December???

I can't believe that tomorrow is December and in a few more weeks it will be the end of 2nd quarter!! Where does the school year go? So little time to get everything accomplished in one school year! I am so thankful for WBT and the strategies that help me to be an effective teacher for my students! There are many extra activities going on at this time of the year and WBT keeps everyone grounded and engaged in each lesson!

To keep the students engaged and involved in the process, I have added a few things to our daily routine. To keep my students motivated by the scoreboard, I have a daily board rotation schedule which allows each of my students on a specific day of the week to design the scoreboard. Students get to choose the color, the design, what they are playing for, and the saying for the day! Such a small, routine procedure that is motivating my students and getting their buy-in to give their all each day in the classroom! To sum it up, it's the small things that make the difference! For a treasure trove of small ideas that make a BIG difference, please visit http://www.wholebrainteaching.com/


WBT Rocks!

Laura Caisse
WBT Intern, 2011-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment