Friday, July 29, 2011

Back to School letter arrives...

Yesterday, the mailman brought me the 2011-2012 Back to School letter! Summer is coming to a close and the new school year is almost ready to be in full swing. Where does the time go? I am excited for the new school year and all the new WBT strategies that my students will be using everyday!

As I head to my classroom this weekend, I will be printing off the new Designing your Whole Brain Teaching Model Classroom eBook, so I can get busy creating my model classroom! The biggest problem to solve is where to put my Power Pix, since my classroom does not have huge ,empty wall spaces and only one bulletin board.

As you begin to think about the new school year, visit http://www.wholebrainteaching.com/ to download your FREE eBook and begin creating your model classroom!

Laura Caisse
WBT Intern, 2011-2012

1 comment:

  1. There is never enough wall space! I am thinking of putting my Power Pix on the windows!

    Rand

    The Whole Brain Blogger

    ReplyDelete