Sunday, July 10, 2011

Summer Vacation: Sharing WBT..You never know where!!

Educators love to share and it is so easy to share with others about WBT. As you begin to share, the excitement comes bubbling out of you and before you know it, others are excited, too! I just returned from being on vacation and as you head out on vacation, be ready to share WBT, as you never know who you will meet. One morning at the pool, I met a couple from Pennsylvania. As the conversation continued, I learned that the couple were retired educators (retired principal and high school math teacher for five years) and they had three daughters that were in education as well. The door was open, so I asked if they had ever heard of WBT. To my shock, they had not heard of WBT, but were very interested in the information and said they would research and share when they got home! WBT here comes another convert! All the resources are available at http://www.wholebrainteaching.com/

On a side note, tomorrow I will have my final conference call and my PhD journey will be complete!!! Then I will have so much more time to focus on WBT and the upcoming school year! I can't wait!

Share away,

Laura Caisse
WBT Intern 2011-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment