Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ready.....Set.....Read!

Hello! I have one week until the new school year starts and I am re-re-reading the eBooks again! I am also re-reviewing all the notes from the National Conference in Louisiana. I am reviewing new information from my teammates who attended the West Plains, MO conference! Every single time I re-read, I always come away with something new every time! I also feel re-energized and the whole body excitement that I feel using WBT returns! I am super ready for the new year, the new students, and the new learning that will be soaring to new heights in my classroom!

My classroom spaces are being reorganized! I am still in the process of deciding how to display the Power Pix and the Genius Ladder!

Have fun getting your classroom geared up for the new year!! Make sure one of your teacher tools is http://www.wholebrainteaching.com/! The website is an invaluable resource for new and veteran teachers, as well as, administrators and parents.

Laura Caisse
WBT Intern, 2011-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment